On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 11:40 +0100, philip taylor wrote:
> Hi
>

> Due to the time and effort, i put into organising and planning the
> Lucid release party.
> For maverick meerkat 10.10, i will setup a website where people can
> register their interest as well as attendance and ideas, so i can see
> what attendance is going to be like and people's ideas for the party.
> So I will know if its worth me putting my time and effort into
> planning and organising it again.

Philip,

Can you add a line about the release party to the April team report [1]
please?

Everybody else who's done something interesting, please add it too.
Whether your contribution is small or large or is business as usual for
you, it's worth a line on the report.

> Thanks for all your support, and the ideas for the planning of lucid
> release party.

Maybe it's worth a short wiki page or something similar to give ideas to
other people who may want to organise a release party in the future?

Bruno