Hi All,

I'm pretty sure that Microsoft don't have issues with the duplication of
their disks. It's the licences that matter. After all, Microsoft even offer
an option to download the ISO direct from them:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2fcde6ce-b5fb-4488-
8c50-fe22559d164e&displaylang=en

Just my two cents

Regards