John Matthews wrote:
> Isnt it funny really, you are all too busy to answer an e-mail, because
> you are all volunteers, yet you arent too busy to chat quite avidly
> about games and things like that on IRC. From what I see that happens
> all day on IRC. No wonder you dont have the time.
>
> Yep, really helpful.
>
> John

I don't talk about games on IRC, there may be a channel about games but
I am not aware of such a thing. As I explained, a lack of response on
email could mean that nobody knows the answer to your question, it does
not necessarily indicate an overwhelming time pressure. If you want
interactive assistance then IRC is the better medium. If you have a
question to which there is an answer then email can work well.

Alan.