Hi Daniel,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 01:11:57AM +0100, Daniel Case wrote:
> I was just curious as to how i would go about adding "add-on" domains with
> the apache configuration files?

I'm assuming by "add-on domain" you mean "vhost" and that we're
talking about apache2..

Normally you would put the new vhost's config into something like
/etc/apache2/sites-available/foo.example.com and then run "sudo
a2ensite foo.example.com". After that a graceful reload of apache2
would be required.

> If anyone has used Cpanel, im after manually doing the "Addon Domains"
> feature they have, if someone could walk me through it i would apprechiate
> it greatly :)

Not used Cpanel, sorry. <contentious>I don't believe in control
panels for managing third-party software.</contentious>

Cheers,
Andy