>> > Yes
>>
>> Wow! Surely not exactly like Sheldon? I can see bits of him in various
>> people I know but no-one who has all his strange quirks.
>
> Not the same quirks, but lots of them and similar in some manners. There
> really are _all_ kinds of people in the world.
>
> Also, I was on a Physics degree for 4 years, so you meet lots of people
> like that.
>
> -Matt Daubney

Try this IT Crowd fans:
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-it-crowd/articles/the-it-crowd-game

It's scarily true to life lol.... One part goes something like... "I
don't know what friendfeed is but I don't like the sound of it block
it." followed a couple of minutes later by "friendfeed is a great
idea, make sure everyone has access to it"

Chris