On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 16:03 +0100, Bruno Girin wrote:
> > looking for a wireless N card. Has anyone got one, or know of one that
> > just works out of the box on Ubuntu 10.04 (64 bit)? I'd prefer a PCI
> > card than a USB card

I dis this recently (although I'm not running 64 bit).  I decided to pop
to our local Maplin and get a PCI card for £15 (the cheapest they do).
It 'just worked' ....

For your interest, the card is a Maplin A30HA 'White Box' card, and
Lucid recognised it without any configuring from me.
 Barry Drake

--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the Windows-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.