On 7 July 2010 19:30, Ronnie Tucker <ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk> wrote:
> I have the PRS-505 which just mounts as a storage device in Ubuntu and
> works great with Calibre.
>
> As far as I remember the PRS-300 is a bit skimpy with storage space and,
> I could be wrong here, doesn't take storage cards.

Yeah, it's only got 512 meg. That should be enough for ebooks though
shouldn't it (nearly all of the ebooks I've currently got are under
1mb and about half under 0.5mb)?

> Try for a PRS-505, if possible. I got mine new from Play.com for £140 a
> year/two ago, so they should be much cheaper by now.

Are you sure? The only place I can find selling it is Argos for £179,
and the PRS-300 is on Play for £150.

<snip>

--
Harry Rickards - ha...@linux.com