On 4 August 2010 11:25, Daniel Case <danielcas...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have a VPS which keeps crashing down when im using the Wordpress 3.0.1
> admin panel, where could i find log files for what keeps happening? Could i
> also check for a DoS attack?

I have a VPS running wordpress and mine was also experiencing issues.
I discovered that I could trigger the issue by visiting certain admin
URLs. Apache would go mad and consume all available RAM and swap. It
would then run out of memory and the kernel would go round killing
things.

I've limited the amount of RAM that PHP and Apache can use which seems
to have stemmed the issue for now, but this looks more like a PHP
issue than a wordpress one.

Al.