We're already planning to do a day of demos and an installation workshop
on the 17th/18th for voluntary sector orgs to coincide with Software
Freedom Day. We'll demo an LTSP server with ancient P3 clients and some
dual-core laptops with Lucid LTS installed along with some presentations
on how voluntary sector orgs can benefit from Ubuntu with case studies
of it in use in charities, social enterprises and 'green' organisations
- and an installation workshop. We have a bit of lottery funding to help
with it.

We could do another one for the Maverick release, I'd plan on doing much
the same again but probably aimed more towards environmental networks
with a 'sustainability' angle.

The poster looks good.

Paula