Ok so everything seems fine but I can't seem to boot up..I'm getting a
screen with some options as follows;

Linux mint 8 helena, linux 2.6.31-22-generic
"         "       "   "         , linux "     "         " (recovery mode)
Memory test (memtest86+)
Memory test (memtest 86+ serial console 115200)

Please not there's a few more in there similair to first entry..but I didn't
type it in coz I'm ttyping on a handheld...
Hope someone can help...