There is an open streetmap plugin for wordpess that can place multiple
markers using a flat file.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/osm/

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wp-osm-plugin#adding_a_list_of_markers

How manageable would something like that be?

Not looked at it too closely but I'd imagine pulling the marker data from
something other than a flat file would be a fairly trivial change.

On 18 Oct 2010 20:00, "Alan Bell" <alanb...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

On 18/10/10 19:34, Jacob Mansfield wrote:
> what wiki software does the ubuntu site use, I know me...
it use moin, specifically version 1.6.3
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SystemInfo/  It is quite easy to write plugins
for it, just a bit of python, but almost impossible to get them
installed for non-technical reasons. With the Wordpress site we can
actually control it and do more interesting things with plugins.

Alan.