We're running an Ubuntu sociable help session on the 5th November at 1pm
to 7pm near Tower Bridge (Central London). We've got half a dozen people
signed up, which isn't much - but they're all bringing their tech issues
with them and I think each one will need a fair bit of time.

We could use some more volunteers - we want to build this up as a
resource for London Ubuntu users who aren't techie but do need to
maintain their own systems so we want to make sure the first session
goes well.

If you know a bit about Ubuntu and don't mind bearing patiently with
non-techies struggling to get their heads around the basics, we'll give
you coffee and most people describe our sessions as fun (honest!).

It'd be really nice for me, too, to have more contact with other people
supporting Ubuntu in London.

Drop me an email if you think you might be able to help :)

Paula