Hi

I edit a newsltter for Paignton rugby club using LyX and the producing a
final PDF file for sending out via e-mail through the rugby football
unions electronic administration system.

I have asked at the club for articles and have had get very little back
despite people saying they would send me something.  so I am now
offering anyone here a chance to submit FLOSS related articles.

I am therefore calling for papers, on related subjects so perhaps if
anyone has produced a review of Ubuntu 10.10 or 10.04 or on any free
software etc, I am happy to include these in future issues.

If you could attach in Plain Text please I can simply copy / paste in to
place, if you include name + e-mail I can include this to so you get due
credit,

Clearly if anyone out there knows of where open source software has been
used in a sport environment then feel free to let me know as this would
be of interest and would hopefully help promote open source software.

Paul
--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day