On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:21 AM, danteash...@gmail.com
<danteash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but GMail does not like posting at the bottom...

Absolute nonsense. I'm using Gmail right now and it bottom-posts flawlessly.

If you look toward the bottom right corner of your keyboard, you will
see some buttons with arrows on them. These are called "cursor keys"
and they let you move around the little line that indicates where your
typing appears. What you do is, you move down to the bit to which
you're replying, insert some blank spaces, type in your response, and
repeat. Anything you're not responding you, such as signatures, you
delete.

Then you press "send".

It's not hard, tricky, technical, or difficult to understand unless
you are, in fact, say, a dog. It's the web; we can't tell, you see.

If you're on an Android mobile phone, OK, fair dos, that Gmail client
can't bottom-quote. But if you are participating on mailing lists from
your phone, install K9 and use that.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508