On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 11:34 +0000, Steve Flynn wrote:
> What channel is the router broadcasting on?

The default was 'auto', but I've tried different channels and different
wireless settings with no success.  If it wasn't such a pain, I'd load
Win XP on to test with that, but it would take far too long for me to
bother.  The only reason I was looking for a workaround is that one
conference centre I go to occasionally gives the same problem.  I'll
just have to use my GPRS dongle when I go there.

Regards,                Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/