On 13/02/11 20:15, Sarah Chard wrote:

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 20:04 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 13/02/11 19:17, Jacob Mansfield wrote:
the CDs and flyers would be useful for my meeting as well, could I get a copy
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer
CyberKing Solutions
www.cyberkingsolutions.co.uk

i downloaded the iso file then made a basic press-it lable  this is the
best way to go really,  you need dvd's rather than cds.

paul

that's why we made a custom disc so it would fit a cd and be cheaper to
reproduce and therefor available for more people to use

Jacob - the iso we have for the new cd is still a test version and the
menu has hlug branding but if you are interested I can email you a link
Sarah

Sarah, are you using the updated menu system on there (I believe it's the one where everything is compiled into one file), or is it the original OpenDisc CD Menu which had individual HTML files?

Ta,

Rob