Hi All,

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

I am the current Ubuntu-UK team point of contact. It's become apparent over the last few months that I haven't been able to do as much as I should, and would therefore like to step down.

I would like to note that I won't be going anywhere, and would still like to be involved as much as time permits.

I'm pleased to notice that there are some very promising people that I am in no doubt will be able to do a richer job than I have been able to.

I would like to suggest a process for finding my successor, this is that suitable candidates self nominate to the wiki [0] with a name and short intro. Then between now and 12:00 28th February, and an election is conducted using the CIVS process for a further two weeks. Comments welcome.

I imagine suitable candidates have a pretty good idea of what work is involved; however I am happy to provide more information and bootstrapping as time goes.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/2011Election

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker