Hi there ....  Someone (was it you Alan C?) suggested TestDrive as an
easy way of doing regular tests on the Alpha Natty.  I've been trying
TestDrive with VirtualBox as the engine.  Nice idea!  BUT, behaviour is
very different from running a CD.  At the moment, I have the well
reported problem with Compiz/Unity not being compatible with Nouveau.
Now, if I boot from the CD, I can see the Unity interface, but there are
a few known problems, and it's easy to crash Compiz.  If I run the same
ISO through TestDrive, Compiz crashes at boot time, and Natty defaults
to the Gnome desktop.

Any thoughts?

Incidentally, I love the Unity desktop ....  (Barry dons tin-hat).

Regards,                Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/