On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 13:50 +0000, John MM wrote:

> I have been given some money and I have been thinking about getting an
> Android Tablet, but just have no idea what would be worth getting.
> Anybody any idea. I have about £300 to spend. I dont like Apple at all.
>
> Thanks

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab which is very good but a little over your
budget and 7" in size along with an Advent Vega which is £249 and 10" in
size. The biggest disadvantage of the Advent though is the quality of
the screen is much lower than that of the Tab.
The both run Froyo and have an active community producing third party
builds over on XDA-Developers and Modaco.

Vince