scoundrel50a wrote:
I want to install Ubuntu, but i'm a bit concerned about the fact its
64bit, and having read a few peoples problems when trying to install.
Just wondered would there be any problems with the installation with
this computer?

Back in the day, Adobe Flash on amd64 was iffy, but latterly it appears to be fine. Certainly I've not had cause to wish I'd installed 386 in the past few years. I don't remember the last time I installed 386 on a non-server.

Even so, if you do decide for some reason that you'd prefer the 32-bit x86 install of Ubuntu, you can just install it on an amd64 processor.

Avi