On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 04:43 +0100, alan c wrote:
> I was testing a version of 11.04 recently and a non techie friend who
> I help with Ubuntu saw it in passing and exclaimed
> 'Oh! I like that! When can I have it?'
> I was, and still am, trying to get used to Unity and its superficial
> lack of a menu structure, but even after a short period of use I have
> to say that I think it is growing on me. I think it will be a winner.

I agree.  I found Natty a bit off-putting at first, but as you persevere
and discover things like the menu you get by right-clicking the apps
icon on the sidebar, it gets better!  I'm looking forward to installing
it on my Netbook - the liveCD looks really good on there.  I'm waiting
till June to do that, as I'm going to be short of time to do a lot of
work if I get problems.

Regards,                Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/