On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 19:27 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:

> I've just started the project for my MSc course in Applied Computing
> and am in need of some guinea pigs to help design and test it. I'm
> going to be working on it between now and Monday 12th September

You can include me on this.  My main box has a removable sata drive in a
trayless caddy and I have a spare swappable drive for testing new
releases, so I could use that to perform tests.  I'm away quite a bit
during the Summer, so I might not be able to help as much as I'd like,
but while I can, I'll try.

Regards,                Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/