Hi there ....  Since going over to Natty, I find that the page layout
fails to print the top centimetre or so.  This is not a problem when
printing from LibreOffice as I can adjust margins, but printing PDF's is
not good.  It didn't happen before Natty - using the identical driver
downloaded from Brother; (Printer is DCP 135C).  I guess maybe something
has changed in CUPS?

I took a look at the PPD file - I think that can be edited to make the
required change, but I have no idea what I might want to alter; I want
to move the entire print image down the physical paper page.  Anyone
here know how a PPD file works?

Regards,                Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/