Hey there,

Sorry your first experience of Ubuntu isn't as great as you would like it to
be. We'll do everything we can to help you out.

First of all, when a company says they don't support Linux, it only means
that they haven't been formally trained in how to guide a user through the
process of setting up their email account. In reality, all email services,
including BT internet, are supported by Linux.

In order for us to figure out what's wrong, we would appreciate it if you
would tell us, in as much detail as possible, the steps you went through to
set up your BT email account.

Thanks,
Chris