Hello Everyone,

Those of you who follow this list closely may remember I posted asking for advice on how to deal with customers data for my data recovery start up.

I'm now up and running (well I've had some quotation requests) - I have a concern about getting locked up for not paying taxes or something else I've overlooked when I do eventually get that 'call'.

Could anyone advise on what legally I need in place to start doing data recovery from home via a website taking the requests please?

As before when I posted previously, I know this is off topic and I apologise, although the backbone of my set up is Ubuntu based, all the work is going to carried out on my Kubuntu laptop, and my site is served from Ubuntu server.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction before I end up being force fed porridge!

Dave