I don't know how many people watch Click on the BBC News channel, but I thought
I'd note that they had a piece on the Raspberry Pi on the last one (over the
weekend), with a mention of Ubuntu as part of a piece on the lack of decent IT
education in schools and the need to do it better - i.e. programming and more
in depth knowledge rather than just how to use MS Office.

It is available online at http://bbc.co.uk/click and for the moment is the top
item.