Codenames are not designed to survive post release:

"Since the actual release date is not known until it's ready and humans tend to
prefer names rather than numbers, a set of codenames are used by developers and
testers during the buildup to a release:"

from

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DevelopmentCodeNames

--
Tony Scott