The Student Unions around here will go for 'beer and Ubuntu.'They are
running a serious business with highly liquid cash-flows. Maybe also
consider other reward schemes ?

Looking for a venue in Darlington to hold Ubuntu 'Get-Together.' Then
will also set two more up in other localities, in August / September
time. Need to check whether Uni's are willing to allow non-students to
attend events.

I have about 20 CD's. However these are like gold at the moment. Need to
distribute them to people who know how to use them. And are more
seriously interested.

John