Ar Dydd Iau 07 mis Gorffennaf 2011 08:11:40 BST, ysgrifennodd john
beddard:
> "Linux doesn't seem to give a warning message when the hard-disk is
>   full, instead the system seem to die and shut down."
>
> Has anyone come across this before. They said it was their main reason
> for not using Ubuntu ?
>
>  John

Ubuntu definitely pops up a message when the disk space gets low (as
long as it doesn't happen too quickly!), and offers help cleaning up to
make more space. I can't remember exactly which program is included in
the link: it could be baobab, a.k.a. Disk Usage Analyser.

I saw it a couple of times while I was dual-booting this work PC, but
then I removed the Windows partition and I haven't seen it since!

Cofion/Regards,
Neil.