Hi all,

This is the plan for the outing to the British Library on Sunday, at 11:00 we will meet up at Kings Cross station, at the entrance to platform 9¾. Please don't actually go through the entrance and get on the Hogwarts Express, just hang about near the wall. It looks like this: https://plus.google.com/109175303602657131317/posts/Ubw4Zs8rGPb The entrance to platform 9¾ used to be inside the station but due to building work it has been temporarily moved just outside the main station entrance, but I am assured it still works just as well as it did in the original location.

After we have assembled a good size crowd we will wander over the road to Argyle Square for the geeknic, please bring stuff to eat and swap. Finally back over the road to the British Library Science Fiction exhibition http://www.bl.uk/sciencefiction/

From the signup sheet (it is not too late to sign up if you have not already) http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1032/detail/ it looks like we have somewhere between 11 and 18 people coming along so it should be a fun day out.

See you on Sunday,

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at
http://libertus.co.uk