I, and quite a few clients of mine, have red torch internet. there site is
currently down for core-updates (they-re going to oniric) but if you give
them a call on 0845 519 1001 (press sales) and ask them about it, they
usually have some great deals/offers
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer
CyberKing Solutions™
--
Air conditioned environment - do not open windows!