On 30/07/2011 22:04, scoundrel50a wrote:
needed a new lit up keyboard, abd the only one they had was a Sandstrom, which I hadnt heard of before, so I asked the guy if it worked with Linux, and he said, come with me, I'll take a look. He pulls out this memory stick, and asked which distro I was using, and started Ubuntu 10.10.......was very surprised. Suffice to say, it works perfectly...just thought you might like to know.....

John

You mean they are employing people in PC World who actually know something about computers? ;-)