On 28 July 2011 10:53, Mark Fraser <ubu...@mfraz.orangehome.co.uk> wrote:
> In my local weekly newspaper there is an article about Simplicity Computers
> and Wessex Computers www.simplicitycomputers.co.uk. They are providing an AIO
> computer based on Mint with their own user interface. The FAQ page is worth a
> read.

Thanks for the mention! I am a fairly regular participant on this list
and I'm one of the team at Simplicity - I chose Linux, and then
specifically Mint, and built the original OS, for example.

Yes, the machines are a little more expensive than plain vanilla
machines, but between our very *very* simple interface, the hour+ of
video tutorials included, and the free telephone support and free
software updates, we hope it's a good deal.

I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has about the machines.

Meantime, I have one of my own - Mark, which local paper was this?

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508