On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 12:34 +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> I wonder if it would be possible for Cougar to create a page on their
> website advertising Ubuntu PCs? I couldn't see one when I looked, but
> if Cougar could do that, I'm sure it would help them lots more
> exposure within the Ubuntu community.

I think it unlikely.  The first guy I talked to was very garded and said
at first that they didn't have any dealings with Linux at all and didn't
support it.  Then when pressed, he admitted that they had sent out a
couple of machines with Ubuntu pre-installed.  Then he put me through to
Patrick who said they would be delighted to supply pre-installed.  I
guess they don't want to advertise so that folk come to them and then
need support with the OS.

They seem really on-the-ball though.

Regards,                Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/