My apologies for not being there, we are having some issues with the Lubuntu
builds entering into the auto-build cycle and arriving on qa. Along with the
usual stuff for a new variant being fully adopted by Canonical (read usual
as a completely new thing for both). Again, if there is anything you guys
and gals need, please just give me a dig in the ribs & I'll try my best to
help.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw