No idea if it has wifi, but the idea is to chat to one another and put
the faces to the names on irc and get to know one another in the community.

If you would like one in the Stoke area, if you pick a pub, date and
time we can add it to the loco directory and post on here.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com