On 09/09/11 20:10, Michael Daniels wrote:
I am still getting, "Internal Error - please use the proper driver".
Can anyone please tell me if I have to do something with the driver, after downloading, apart from unzipping.
Download is the August 2011 Linux driver, I am not an "Ubuntu-expert
I've come in a bit late with this. Can you tell us what are the names of the files in the download you have unzipped, and if there is a read.me, what does that say?

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/