On 14/09/11 11:34, Alan Pope wrote:
On 14 September 2011 11:25, Alan Bell<alan.b...@libertus.co.uk>  wrote:
Cunning. So a site can say "Come to our event", which links to a LoCo
directory event, then they click again to get to an eventbrite page?
Isn't that somewhat convoluted?

Al.

cunning as a fox who is professor of cunning at the cunning university. Yeah, not saying it is great, or that the LoCo directory adds masses of value in this situation, what I would do is promote the Eventbrite page, and creating a LoCo directory event pointing at the Eventbrite page would be one way to do that. The feature was added as it was massively unhelpful to have a signup thing on LoCo directory to events with a chargeable registration on eventbrite. Don't send people from other places through the loco directory to get to the registration, that would be silly!

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk