On 24/09/11 15:48, Simon Watson wrote:
Can I suggest rotating them around different parts of london, so that it's
easier for people from outside London to join?

So, one meet somewhere near kings cross/victoria/paddington/euston etc. That
way more people can attend from outside London.

Absolutely. There are enough pubs around London that it should be possible to rotate around the different mainline stations. Here's a quick sample I'm sure we can improve on:
 * Victoria: The Cask;
 * London Bridge: Upstairs at The Old King's Head as suggested by Liam;
 * King's Cross: The Big Chill House or Camino;
 * Paddington: The Union on Sheldon Square;
 * Liverpool Street: Dirty Dick;
 * Fenchurch Street: The Crosse Keys;
 * Charring Cross: The Porterhouse;
 * Waterloo: The Fire Station;
 * Blackfriars / City Thameslink: Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese (rebuilt 1667).

Then there are the old classics like The Cittie of Yorke which is not close to a mainline station but is very easy to get to.

Cheers,

Bruno