Hi All,

Courtesy of Bitfolk Ltd (thanks to Andy!), I have a minecraft server
to test out with as many players as I can fit on it :) It's a test to
see how well Minecraft runs on their VPS's. We are in creative mode on
1.8.1 at the moment, but may be switching to survival mode soon. If
anyone could join, chat, build a house or two and let me know of the
performance and issues of the server, that would be great!

The address is: minecraft.monotoko.co.uk, I thought it could also act
as an unofficial meet up and "get to know each other better" for us
ubuntu-uk'ers :P

Daniel