Hi All,

I know I should have waited, but I could not resist! This machine was
upgraded to 11.10 early. Very quickly I bumped into a bug when I could
not use my USB DVB tuner due to a missing patch in the kernel.

Now, when I try and use the DVB device, it will work, but adds the
'feature' of simulating a tab key press every couple of seconds. The
same thing happens when I use me-tv, gnome-dvb-control, scan and tzap.
The tab key presses continue all the time those applications are
running, even if in the background. This makes using any other program
that responds to the tab key very difficult.

Any suggestions on where to look for for help?

--
Philip Stubbs