On 25/12/11 18:05, alan c wrote:
Heads up:
Cloud Expo Europe London,  Olympia,
I see this is being held January 2012, 25-26th

Does anyone know if there will be any representation of Ubuntu,
community, or such?
If there is, it is possible I can attend and or help, but I cannot be
sure just yet.
http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/
they don't appear to be attempting to do a Linux side to the show this year (not surprised really - they didn't do it well last time). I don't see Canonical on the speakers or exhibitors list so they are not seeing it as a strategic place to talk about the JuJu and orchestra stuff (or they haven't got that technology to the point that it can be marketed yet)

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk