On 03/01/12 22:56, David King wrote:
I was looking at the Brother DCP-J925DW which meets my needs, but am wondering if anyone knows of any other printer that does the same and would be the same price or cheaper, or better quality printing.
I bought my Brother DCP 135C because the ink cost is lower than most others. It is supported under Ubuntu - but the drivers are a real pain to install! Once done, it works just fine, but I agree with others on the list - before getting the printer, try installing the drivers.

A goodly number of printers now have a penguin on the box too! Brother is not one of these (yet).

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/