On 05/01/12 12:23, Simon Greenwood wrote:

On 5 January 2012 12:08, John MM <scoundrel...@gmail.com <mailto:scoundrel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Just wondered, is there an alternative, that can be used on ask
    platforms?

Etherpad is sort of similar but doesn't use the sticky note paradigm, or you might want something like Evernote or Catch. Catch doesn't have a supported Linux app but I've found it to be better as a mobile note taker.

s/

Twitter: @sfgreenwood
"post-apocalyptic allen keys"

Oh, I have evernote but never seem to even look at it, and never thought to try use it as a note taker, Tried looking for catch, but couldnt find anything, found loads of other interesting things for that word though......not seen Etherpad either.....I liked Tobboy, as I could keep a copy on Ubuntu One, but that is not an option anymore, from what I read.....pity that......