Avi wrote:

> A brother in-law sent me some pictures that are in some way embedded
> in the email. With evolution i cannot seem to download them and with
> google web mail I have only been able to rightclick save them one by
> one. They seem to not even show as attachments.

Is it simply linking to images hosted externally?

********************

Do not think so: because I have evolution configured to block web images
but these I can see them as part of the email.

I have now gone to google web mail and I can download all the images and I
see a preview. But hotmail (my mother inlaw uses that)  does not offer the
option to download all. In fact it does not offer the option to download at
all. I have to rightclick on each image as if it was a hosted externally.

No worries. I guess not many people have this problem so it might be
something I have missconfigured at my end. I'll try with thunderbird. if
web gmail can do it. then it must be some box i have miss ticked

--
Andrés Muñiz-Piniella