I found a forum thread on this. Hope it helps

On 08/02/12 15:17, Matthew Sturdy wrote:
Hi,

On my laptop's keyboard I have a Print Screen key where I would expect to find a right click key, and I am trying to make it a Right click key.

I've been googling around, and I can't find the command that I can use to reassign the key - I do know how to reassign the key in the Keyboard settings.

I have stopped it from being a Print Screen key at least, and I know that <SHIFT>+F10 does what I want, but does anyone know how to invoke the context menu using any other arbitrary key?

Matt