Hi

bit of advice on partitioning, please.

currently dual-boot Xubuntu and Windows 7. I've now got to the happy
situation where I no longer need any Windows applications.
Consequently I'd like to delete Windows and reclaim the 80 Gb of disk
space it takes up. Would I be better off simply clearing down the
whole machine and re-installing Xubuntu from scratch, or is it safe
to mess about with the partitions using a tool like GParted. If the
latter, perhaps somebody knows of a good idiot's guide, as I've had a
few problems in the past resizing partitions.

Thanks

Nige