On 23 March 2012 22:44, Alan Pope <alan.p...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Actually my patience is somewhat thin today because we cremated my
> best friends Mum. Perhaps that has a bearing on my response, but it
> puts things in perspective. Life is short.

I'm sorry to hear that Alan, my thoughts are with your friend and his
family, I hope they are okay. There is never any need for personal
attacks over a mailing list.

I was just trying to highlight the general problem I've been having
and have a constructive discussion on the mailing list to see what
others thought, I'm not attacking Ubuntu or Unity in any way and I
think it is great that Canonical are trying to evolve. I just think we
need more customization options, I will go ahead and try to find the
right people to bring this up with :)