On 05/04/12 11:39, Colin Law wrote:
On 5 April 2012 11:10, scoundrel50a<scoundrel...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I am running in a partition Ubuntu 11.10, and today I got a rather large
update. and after rebooting, Google chrome stopped loading. The window
appeared for about 2 seconds after you click on the GC logo, and it then
closes.....anybody have any ideas why that should be happening?
Could be this problem possibly
linux-image-3.0.0-18-generic makes apport-gtk and chromium-browser
segfault on startup.

Colin

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, still having problems, still wont load.......using 12.04 most of the time, but would still like to know why I cant get Chrome to load in 11.10.....