On 09/04/12 11:20, Steve wrote:

The problem is not with the journalist but, Ubuntu.  The explanations as to
what is going on with these settings can best be described as vague.  Until
Alan's explanation I wasn't sure what they're for.  I've submitted a bug
#977106 to LP if people would like to add to it.

well apart from tossing in the word "zeitgeist" (which nobody really understands and would be called jargon or gobbledygook geek stuff by most people) I don't really see what my explanation added over the default text that is on the screenshots and there to be read. What was the bit I said that was helpful compared to what is there already?

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk